Today I saw the most beautiful and unique rainbow I have ever seen. Instead of arching in the sky, it circled. How unusual and amazing. It was also the day of Justin and Jessica's wedding reception in IL. At first when I saw this sight, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But then when it stayed, and lasted most of the day, I decided it must be Grandma Kaye looking down on all of us and watching, as the IL and WI bunch reunited for a family celebration. I miss her so much, and have been thinking about her a lot lately. We even told our Grandma Kaye stories yesterday, while sitting around yakking and eating. I bet she was smiling at the remembrance of our fond memories and I hope that she will continue to look down on us from time to time. Miss you and love you Grandma Kaye.


No comments:
Post a Comment