Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cozzi Family - 1, Jewel - 0

Bahahahaha. I should have told the bitchy old lady that was running the register, and who kept giving Rachel and I the stink eye for using so many coupons, "Hey! I got all this shit for 25 cents!" as I point to my two carts. :)

Today I walked out of Jewel with......
22 rolls of paper towels (completely free!)
5 jars of pasta sauce (completely free!)
5 boxes of pasta ( for just 26 cents!)
4 boxes of Pop Tarts
3 boxes of fruit snacks
2 boxes of pancake mix
2 bottle of syrup
2 donuts (completely free!)
2 family size bags of chips
2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
1 bottle of water

and only paid........$13.77

Oh, and I used 44 coupons!
I am totally not above running each paper towel roll through as its own transaction. And I am totally not embarrassed to use 44 coupons when I saved over $75! The cashier can roll her eyes at me all she wants. And even though it took me an hr to check out, most of the customers were really nice to Rachel and I, and half the men even commented about how they wished their wives would use more coupons to save on their grocery bill. So ha!

Tara -1
Jewel - O

Thanks again Jewel, for letting me walk out with 2 whole carts of stuff, for free or next to nothing!
I will see you next week! :)

No comments: