Friday, October 14, 2011

A Day For New Glasses.....Round 2

Today was the day to get new glasses!!!

Wait, I'm pretty sure I already did this one, lol. Actually, this time, Tony will be getting new glasses. Today, he had an eye doctor appointment and I met him there to help him pick out new glasses, which amazingly enough, only took him 15 minutes to make a decision, haha. Hmmmm, I guess decision-making is rather easy for some people. :)
Aren't his glasses so cute!?!

But Oh. My. Gosh. I am so excited because......we get to be twinsies with our glasseees. WE BOTH PICKED OUT ARMANI GLASSES!!! Now, not only do we have HE-SHE phones, but we also have HE-SHE glasses!!

I totally like this and think it's ultra cute. Tony......uhhh not so much. And he told me I can say none of this out in public. :(

..........Well, this isn't EXACTLY public.......It's the vast black hole of our universe that is the internet, in which things that one sends out almost NEVER comes back. :)

Yay.

No comments: