For the past few weeks, Tony and I have had nothing but problems with both our HE-SHE cell phones.....Irritating!!
It all started with mine, THE SHE PHONE (Blue). I noticed that it wasn't staying charged long, and then sooner or later, it wouldn't stay charged at all and would power down the minute I removed it from the charger. Ironically, Tony's phone, THE HE PHONE (Orange), experienced similar problems at the same time. I took my phone in to the Sprint service repair station and the technician informed me it was a bad battery problem. No big deal. Just needed a new battery. So I did. I ordered another one online and waited patiently for it to arrive.
Within a week, it came in the mail, I placed it inside my phone, let it charge for a whole day and WHAAALLAAA........I wish! Nope, the sucker still didn't work. And it didn't work in Tony's phone either. I brought it back into Sprint and they tested the battery and said is was defective. The line was red when it should be white indicating water damage. So I emailed the company and they shipped me out another one. Again, I waited patiently for the battery to arrive and when it did, I charged it and placed it in my phone........Annnnnd nothing. Still not working. Sprint again told me it was a defective battery issue.
So I decided to try a completely different company. Ordered 2 batteries this time and it STILL DID NOT WORK. Out of complete frustration and irritation, I walked in to Sprint with my phone, Tony's phone, and all 4 batteries, just waiting for them to tell me that all 4 of these brand NEW batteries were defective, in which the plan (in my head) was to throw the batteries at them. Hahaha, nooooo......but I wanted to. Instead, the technician having remembered me ( I have been in there 4 times now!!) started testing the batteries in other phones and it worked just fine after being charged on their chargers. (Grrrr) So he started inspecting both phones closer and determined that the charging portal on mine was messed up and Tony's.....well....he just didn't know since he could not get it to power on and the mechanics of the phone looked just fine. So long story short, Tony and I will be receiving brand new phones at no cost to us in the next few days. I am excited for this irritating dilemma to be done and over with. Sigh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment