Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Journey to a New Me

In case you haven't noticed, I have lost nearly 30 pds since January. Yes, yes, it was all very exciting. I did it by changing what I ate and being active whenever possible. However, I hit a block. I wanted to get back on the "losing" train, so I decided to try Weight Watchers. Last week I attended my first ever Weight Watchers Meeting. Well, tonight, was my first weight loss weigh-in.YIKES!!!!

I lost 3.4 pds!!!

I know I can do this. Having a support group definitely helps. Everyone is very supportive. Our leader gives motivational speeches, and we talk about how to stay on track. The leader and the group acknowledge every accomplishment you make during your weight loss journey, and even listen to your struggles if you had a bad week. But mostly, I think that weekly weigh-ins will force me to be accountable......a change I so desperately need!

Time to change my life forever! 

:)

No comments: